YO!!!
I don't really have the mood to write my blogs this few weeks. Many bad things happened this few weeks...
First of all is about my dog, he got ran over by a car last Sunday. He broke a bone and now he limping. Wuwuwuwu... Th e surgery cost us about RM 3000. Luckily we were able to perform the surgery at Penang... Now we can only hope for the best!!! I hope he will be all right =)
Since my exam started, I was keep on thinking about Rachael, I miss her too much!!! The worst part of it is that she is hospitalized again. Once a while I just feel like breaking up with her!!! I don't know why I can think about all of this things.... Sights...=( Rachael I'm sorry if hurt your feelings. Just wait for a few more days and I'll be by your side. I promise I'll take you to the places I promised you weeks ago.
I also can't believe that I hurt one of my best friends feelings I'm really sorry!!! Until now I still feel so guilty... plus my another friend is ignoring me...
I hope all of these problem ends as soon as possible!!! Now I'm just waiting for my semester break and I'm out of Penang I hope I will leave all my bad feelings here and have a good time at KL!!!
OK la i think that's all for this time, I'm really not in a mood to blog now...
See Ya!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Aza Aza Foghting to ALL TARCIANS!!!
Vikram**
1 comment:
Going to KL permanently?
Post a Comment