YO!!!
Although my sem break started just before the Chinese New Year, I only have the time to write now. Hahaha... I was busy enjoying myself... LOL. I'm currently at KL now, my place of peace... how ever I'm starting to miss my friends back home. Sights...
I spent almost everyday with Rachael while I'm in KL. To be honest, that is the main reason why I'm at KL. Haha... In addition I also get to hang out with my best uncle. His the best there is. Maybe the day after tomorrow I will go to his office and start working there... haha can become small boss. Woo Hoo~~~ Today I went to my uncle's favourite pub. We when there with one of his friend. Uncle George... Uncle George is sure one funny character. Hahaha... I will laugh at almost everything he says. Ok la.... tomorrow will be a busy day for me, plus I got to think what to do this valentine for my jewel. Currently there is nothing in my head... wuuuu. So I'm seeking professional help (AJ and Jie) haha...
OK la.... that's all for this time...
aza aza figthing!!!
tata!!!
titi!!!
tutu!!!
VIKRAM**
No comments:
Post a Comment