Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been awhile

YO!!!
You know I've been meaning to blog for the past few days but have been having a darn time to do it. So many things have happened since!

For starters, our college's PR fair just finished.... all the suffering has ended (I'll elaborate on that later), My hate for Miss Woo has almost reach the boiling point already... hehe =) no offense ya...

OK... PR fair... erm... before the fair it was really a hectic month for AJ. Of course you guys might be wondering... isn't PR fair a group thing?! Well it is... but then most of the work an I mean MOST OF IT!!! I really pity her. If you don't want to help that's OK... But don't keep on ordering people to do their work la!!! You know who you are... your totally a bitch!!!! I can post your pics and your name here but in order to respect AJ's decision, I wont do it. I just hope you'll change and stop treating AJ like a maid. She's a wonderful person... You should be lucky and grateful to have a friend like her. Anyway... enough about talking bad about people. PR fair was a great success . I'm really lazy too upload the pics and describe about the fair. You can visit her blog to view the complete story about PR fair. Looks like in a year time it'll be my turn...^^ cant wait ...wee~~

Next is about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.... Since I started this semester about 3 months ago, I met a friend which is very and I mean VERY kind to me. She's also a loving person. Its nice to talk to her... it seems that we'll never get board with each other... haha... Well the bad side of this is that people think that both of us are a couple... SWT..=.=" Rather than that its all good.. hehe

OK la... that all I can get out of my head... If you guys want to know anything else.. just leave a comment ya...

Oh ya... by the way, to whom that saw my previous post which I deleted already... just forget about the contents ok? I was in a bad mood when i wrote it.

Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
Baila Baila!!!
Kram Kram**

No comments: