Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Sem!!!

YO!!!

Its 4.20 AM right now, an hour ago I was at the mamak with Jie and Way Xian... xD too boring I guess..LoL!!!

OK, lets get straight to the point then since this will just be a quick update... Sem 2 started normally... I was so excited to meet back my classmates... Really miss them all so much!!!
*big hug* =) I eventually missed my 1st lecture which is thought by Miss Ngu, one of my favourite lecture... hehe.... This sem she'll be teaching us two subjects wee~~ its gonna be fun^^ This sem I'll be taking 4 subjects while others will be taking 5 sorry you guys... I'm exempted =p wakakaka!!!!

I actually planned to go clubbing this week with my friends, it will be my 1st time going there. However, I postponed it to next week because AJ and Jie can't make it and Wen Wei and Tang Tang haven't got their clothes they ordered =( I would also like to apologize to Cindy, Ming Fhong, and Ah Bee because I can't keep my promise.

On Thursday, Me, Tang Tang, Wen Wei, Tsen Lung, Mu Chen, Kok Chun and Phui Yee went to our college's gym for a ermmm... well you can say it's a workout la... hehe. We enjoyed our self there. Later that night except Tang Tang and Wen Wei, the rest of us went to Gurney to watch "Sorority Row" I enjoyed the show a lot I guess everyone also was the same^^

Well that's all for this post I guess.. results will be out this Monday... Just hope for the best la^^
Whao!!! look at the time guess its time for bed then...

Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
Nitex!!!
KramKram™

No comments: