Recently as you guys might see on Facebook, pictures of me going to club... well previously when you saw my post on club, I told you guys that I wont go to clubs and it was the 1st and the last... well, I take back my words. Clubbing is actually fun and is not a bad thing, its not like you go there and take drugs or or get drunk... I actually think we could actually released a lot of pressure there.
You see, actually I really didn't plan to go anymore until I met this wicked cool senior of mine which I met at Facebook...Well her name err.... the real one is Lai Ming, but some call her Maiko, Hazelnut and Mireille. Well, to end this confusion I just call her Mingy or Nut..LOL
OK...anyway, she was the one that convince me to club. Once I club with her gang... I know that clubbing only sucks if you mix with the wrong friends. With those party animals... I really enjoyed every bit with them!!! Even when I love to club, I limit myself only to club when there is a special event. So far I only club five times everyone with its own special reasons.... the second time was the 1st time I club with Nut and also in conjunction with my birthday. Third time I went is because of the festival of speed and I get to see the real Ferrari F1 car... fourth time was because of Mass Comm night and the fifth was Mingy's farewell party...
So.. I just wanna let you guys know that clubbing is not really bad thing...as long as you don't simply do inappropriate stuff its OK actually... But now, since most of them are going to KL, I'm not sure I'm going or not already...anyway just want you guys to know clubbing is not a bad thing...
I'll lave you all wit a few pictures to see...

2nd time^^

The Ferrari!!!!!!!! In front of MOIS...

At ONE Club^^

Mass Comm Night...4th time

Nut's farewell....5th time...
Alright.... thats all for this post...Update a few more tonight^^
Booi booi!!!
Peace Out \/
Kram™
Peace Out \/
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment