Sunday, June 13, 2010

Back to square 1

YO!!!

I've started my year 2 five weeks ago... waited for it for a long time already and finally its here!!! I was totally excited about it till the day it started... At 1st I planned to continue to year 2 at KL campus but with advised from my lecturer and a few of my seniors I decide to continue it here at Penang.

It was Monday morning!!! the 1st day of my year 2... I arrived at my hostel at about 7.30AM . Clean up a little and then got ready. Went downstairs to buy my favorite Koko Krunch and straight headed to AJ's hostel. It was not until I was in the lift that I realize that they are no more there so as Egg and Kelvin.... That really made my day from a 100% to a 0%. So I headed back to hostel and have my breakfast and then went to college. At night things got worst... Like my previous sems I would probably have dinner with them. For the 1st time I felt that my surrounding was empty. It felt like I'm one of the juniors that just started their 1st sem =(

No offence to my classmates... its just that I've been with them for two years and its hard to go on without them, they are like my family. I really miss AJ and Egg the most!!! they were like my brother and sister. They were always with me through bad and good times.

My days at Penang got from bad to worst when we were splitting groups for our PR Campaign... Unlike the previous years where a group has 9 to 10 people a group, it has now narrow down to 5 people a group!!! What I planned was Me, Tsen Lung, Kok Chun, Mu Chen, Lay Hoon and Pui Yee to be in a group. But if you count it, theres six person in this group. Since they have known each other since cert and had always plan to do it together so I can't ask them to break the team in two so I back out and joined Benny's team.

To this date, I'm still sad about it but I can't do anything. This was the main reason I stayed back at Penang. It was to do the PR Campaign together and with someone I knew not with strangers. But it seems its not gonna happen. I don't blame anyone for this, it's just life and I have to deal with it whether I like it or not.

Alright...thats all for this post, I'll post another one soon =)
Peace Out 

Kram™

I experience true freedom when I accept, understand, and move on from the conditioning of the past.

No comments: