Sunday, August 15, 2010

Movie All the way

YO!!!

After all my presentation were done, I finally got time to catch up with the movies I've been craving for a long time, 1st up was Salt!!! I went with my classmates^^. I've been waiting for it since they showed the trailer... The movie never disappoint me at all.

The next was The Last Airbender, this was so special to me for 3 reason, 1st, because i finally get to watch a movie with Xuan, many times we can't make it because we were too busy. 2nd, It was actually Xuan's late late late birthday present. Hahahaha... I promise her to take her out for movies as a birthday present but like I said, we were too busy with our own things. 3rd, The Last Airbender was one of my favorite cartoon when I was small. So it was nice to see it hitting the big screens =)

I've got a few more movies I'm aiming to watch next week... hope I have the time and energy la=)


















SALT!!!! * Thumbs Up*


















The Last Airbender *waiting for part 2*

Alright, that's all for this post look up for a few more coming up real soon... so, see ya real soon =)

*Big Hug*
Peace Out 

Kram™

No comments: