YO!!!!
Oh noooooo!!!! I'm old~~ I'm 21!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Well, its not that bad as it sounds, I was suppose to post this a few weeks back but I was a little bit busy with college stuff and so on.
So now is the time since I can't sleep.
On the day of my birthday, I planned to just go around the whole Penang with Looi since I was not doing anything or celebrating it at home.
We 1st went to find out information about taking driving license, after that, we went to Gurney to do some stuff and then headed to Queensbay for lunch.
We went to TGI Friday for lunch and it was on her!!!
What a surprise right??? It turned out to be my birthday lunch >.<
After we done eating, when we was about to leave, almost all the staff from the restaurant came to our table to wish me Happy Birthday.
OMG!!! I was so shock!!!
They did those shouting wishes and even made me give a speech.
I was so shock, touched and totally lost of words.
No one had ever done something like this for me for quite a long time.
I really appreciate everything and all the trouble you had go through to make this happen =)
After lunch we went to PISA for the education fair. We scout around for few colleges and then headed to Prangin to get Looi's hair done. After that, we had dinner and the last stop of the day was the LOMO shop.
Here are the pics of that meaningful day of mine =')

One of my best friend... Looi!!!!

Me!! That time still dunno what gonna happen =.="

A little bit hard to drink this towards the end >.<

Looi's Pasta with Salmon =)

My steak!!! Delicious!!!

In shock and shy mode >.<

My birthday brownie with ice cream =P

Had to blow the candle from that far away

Touched 9696!!! T.T

Looi at the saloon =)

Dinner =D

The LOMO shop at 1st Avenue mall =)
Again I would like to that Looi again for everything on that day. It was really an unforgettable birthday and I'm sure I'll remember it for years to come =')
Peace Out

No comments:
Post a Comment