Hey Guys!!!
Guess what? I attended Avril Lavigne's Black Star Tour!
It was held at Stadium Merdeka.
Of course I went with AJ cuz she like the biggest fan I know.
We bought regular tickets...
But the day before the concert, I manage to get VIP pass thanks too my client Tune Talk!
Since I've been to Avril Lavinge's concert before, so I gave the pass to AJ :)
We enjoyed our self a lot!!!
I also have to thank Basil or else I wont be able to enter because I brought my camera.
However, towards the end, I manage to sneak in with it. haha!!
Just a few shots.... but it was totally worth it!!!
thanks Tune Talk!!!!
The view from above!!!
Avril!!!
when it all ended...
Us...
Concert are really fun even they are for like just a while... Hope to attend more in the future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment