Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekly review

Hey guys, how's the weekend do far? I'm here to write what I encounter this whole week. Actually I can sum up everything in one word... But then, let's just write everything out and see how bad it went.

Was not feeling well and in a mood the whole week.... Monday and Tuesday were very hard to pass, doubts and unsure feelings make it even worst. I wonder when I'll have the courage to actually speak out my mind to that person.

Anyway, then came Wednesday, woke up with a cheerful mindset. I planned to get my father a belated father's day present after work. When I finish work that day, I got no idea hat got in my mind, I decide to take a bus home instead of my usual cab. The bus was pack! I mean like those sardine can type of pack! But nevertheless, I still took the bus. When I got down, I realize that my bag was half open, I lost all my cash and my office phone :( Thank god all my important documents are still there. Told my parents about it and scolded as usual. Well, shot happens, what to do right? I also want to apologize to the people I reply rudely or never reply at during that period of time.... I was really not in the mood and didn't want to talk about it. Thursday was a normal day at work. Everything was slow and nothing much happen.

Woke up to Friday with a very bad headache but still went to office. Struggle throughout the day and was having a really bad time focusing on my work. That night itself I got a fever and Saturday my temperature shoot up to 39.6~ it was just a rest and sleep day for me. Today I'm feeling better compare to yesterday... Just had my brunch and now just relaxing.

Good news is AJ is coming back next week... Can't wait to meet up with her. And we're also planning a vacation. Hope everything goes well la. See you guys soon :)

No comments: