Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Awkwardly stupid

So, AJ's birthday is in a few days time and I haven't get her a present yet. Typical la.... Always wait for last minute only rush.
Last week she told me she bought a longchamp bag from her company. Then yesterday when she went to office to collect it, it seems got miscommunication and they sold the bag to someone else. 

So I thought, since now she got no bag then I can buy for her lo as present. So I actually place an order. They say they will deliver on the 26 which is perfect la. So I agree to it and made payment. Then right after that, AJ told me that the company let her buy but another color. I was like WTF!!! Means my money burn for nothing ?!?? Then at last today they refund my money but minus 15% which is not bad actually.

Worst thing is, I was suppose to text a friend about the refund thing and up texting AJ instead. Thank god she didn't realize. Well I guess now, all I have to do is to find another present for her. Hope can succeed! :D


Signing off,
Vik

No comments: