Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clash Of The TITANS

YO!

For the past few days my dad keeps on nagging about his new car which is dirty... this is because I promised him that I will wash it. Well..... today after my parents came back from their morning walk, I decided to wash both my cars the Toyota and the Volvo( if you guys dunno how the cars look like then go to my friendster ghost.rider.90@hotmail.com and view ). The first problem was that I never even ask my dad to come and help me but he came and help and later started scolding me. He keeps on telling me what and where to wash first...haiz... The way he scolds me is as though I never wash a god damn car before!!! But of course as a good son I just keep quiet and let him scold me until he feels enough and tired haha... It took me 1 and a half hours to clean the Toyota and 2 hours to clean the Volvo. My mom was proud of me because I never argue with my dad. The time I finish washing both of my cars it was already 1 p.m. Now i'm just chilling out at home waiting for the evening and then go and play basketball. Maybe I might just go to Penang for shopping. I cant stay at home like this anymore.... plus... my mum gave me the green light to go anywhere I want...

Looks like my blog is up to here for today....
See you soon.
Bye.
**Vikram**

No comments: