Friday, September 26, 2008

Its my day!!!

YO!!!
PART 1
After a wonderful night together with the yo family, I woke up around 9 today... After my bath, I straight away on my PC coz there is nothing else to do.... around 11 like that i asked my mom wats for lunch... she told me that I'm in charged for todays meals. Yes.... finally I've been waiting for this day a long time already... So... i straight away went to the fridge so see wat i can cook....aiseh...like chef d... haha. So after looking at the resources that i have i decided to make black pepper fried chicken, fish curry and the vegetables I ask my mom to cook lo... By 1 we were already at the dining table. My dad said that the food was juz ok..... zzzz i also dunno wat to say la... Then after our lunch, I took my aunt to the bus station because she is going to KL. I took her by my Volvo. All the way I only put one song in the car.... Track 9 haha I love that song. Now i'm getting ready to go to the basketball court to meet Wei Leong there. Maybe I wont be going to KL yet la.... Tomorrow we got a class reunion gathering... cant wait.., haha sure will be fun la. Tonight I think I will be going to Way Xian's house juz to hang out. oOpsx... times up... got to go to the basketball court d.

PART 2
Just now was a wonderful game of basketball, dunno why suddenly today my playing style was at its best.... I made a lot of basket and assist many. It was very energetic especially when your teammate is Wei Leong... After the game we talked about half and hour then only we went back. I didnt went to Way Xian's house because i never see him the whole day also... I think his depressed. haiz.... After dinner i called a few classmates to make arrangement for tomorrows gathering. I hope it will be a success. Oh... by the way, on the back home from the court, I put track 9 and turn it to the max and I think I blew one of my speakers. hehe.... I just hope that my dad wont kill me if the speaker really is busted...LOL. OK la i got nothing to say already...
Have A Nice Day Y'all

Bye..

Vikram

No comments: