YO!!!
Its been more than a week since I last blogged, too many things happen in such little time.... most of it is better to forget!..... haiz...
The reason I'm writting today is because I want to thank god from saving my life this afternoon. I was heading to my hostel when a car in front of me suddenly made a U-turn... I was going around 80km/h I juz managed to avoid the car. My left leg actually rub agains the car's bumper. I was so terrified that I stopped for a while to catch my breath... I'm really thankfull that I'm OK.
Today she called me... I was overjoyed when I know that shes coming to Penang for the weekends. But then..... after the call, I felt a little weird.... Its like I cant wait for her already.... I'm so anxious to meet her for some reason.... haiz... I hope i can bear just a few more days.
I think thats all I have to write for this time...
Bye!!!
Vikram**
No comments:
Post a Comment