YO!!!
The Physical Part.
Yesterday while I was playing basketball, I sprain my ankle. I got the rebound but I the way i landed was the wrong way... So, now there is an ice bag on my ankle... I can still walk. Its just hurts that's all. I should be fine my Monday... hopefully la...haiz...
The Emotianal Part.
Well... yesterday Rachael went back to KL d... Since the first day i met her until now, I never miss her this much before. Usually I would forget about her in just few hours... But now, she is still in my mind. It drives me nuts... I can call her, but then I w might disturb her. So I just have to cope with it. HaizZz... The next thing also happened later that night. I father scolded me for something that I've done wrong... Its OK with me because I know I'm wrong. The i thing I cant take it is that when my dad scolds me, he will blame me on something that I've never done. That is what makes me angry and disappointed... But then just now I just spoke to him, I told about yesterday, at least he listen and apologize. So that's OK now... The main is HER right now... Sights... I really miss you.
Thats All for this time really no mood to go on....
Vikram**
No comments:
Post a Comment