Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nothing to say actually.....

YO!!!

I just skip my consultation hours with my calculus teacher to write this blog... haha. Actually is because I want to take a nap. Last night I slept quite late, but now I cant sleep... so I decided to blog. :-p Since the last time I blogged was just a few days ago, so this will be a short one.

Firstly, Monday was my English presentation... the tittle of my presentation was about DotA. So it was not really a problem for me, although there are a few things happen which i didn't expected... I have the video of my presentation but I don't want to put it here la. hehe....

The next thing is related to Rachael... See, she bought me a bracelet at Gurney that day... I just lost it!!! Even though its not really a good one I really like it a lot... haiz... The worst part is when I told her what happen, she end up buying me a new one which is about ten times more expensive than the previous one!!!

OK... the next thing will be..... erm..... on Tuesday night if I'm not mistaken... It was about AJ and Leong... I don't really know who started the conversation la... But what Leong said to AJ was totally cruel from my point of view. I think it really hurt her feelings badly... This is because her mood was really bad on Wednesday night. I told her the only way to settle this problem once and for all is to tell Leong what she felt... So that night she went to his room and talk to him. I don't know what happen actually because she never tell me yet... I hope it will be good news la...

TO:

Rachael: I really love what you have done... but next time just don't waste that much money on me... Its OK for me to waste money on you la. haha... Because I'm truly, deeply in love with you!!! Anyway I can't wait to see that new bracelet you bought for me and the new shirt... love you always...MUACKZ!!!

AJ: Don't think too much already la... Later you end up get brain damage .... haha... You already have a few health problems already, now you want to add Gastric to the list ar? Its OK to eat la... your not fat at all, so EAT!!! Oh ya one more thing.... GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!!!

Leong: Haiz.... you should think about people's feelings when you talk to them... haiz...

OK la.... that's all for this time... oOpsx...class almost going to start!!!! Got to go ya...
Toodles to all!!!
Aza Aza Fighting^^
VIKRAM**

2 comments:

Shin said...

Come support you ler~ Hehe..
Who is Rachael? The girl you told me last time who stay at KL?

Vikram said...

Yup^^