Sunday, November 16, 2008

Old School vs New School... wakaka!!!

YO!!!YO!!!YO!!!



I'm writing the blog now cuz I don't think I'll have time to write this week due to assignments and test...



Well, since me and and brother didn't go for the Penang Bridge Marathon... we decided to go to Tasek Mengkuang for our morning run... we went with our dad. When we reach there, me and my bro lead the run while my father followed us behind. When we reach the end of the road, both of us stop to catch our breath... To my amaze my dad didn't even stop or look at us. He just like make a U-turn and continue his jog... wa lao.... the time we finished our jog, it was around 8.30 like that. After my bath I straifgt away went to my friends house, since I promise to meet her due to a few problems. After that I went home and had my lunch and play PSP until around 5.30 like that. Then I went to the basketball as usual. I saw Leong there... I ask him what time is he going back to the hostel in Penang... He told me his not coming back already.... sights... I also just got a call from Rachael... she told me she's going to come to Penang for 2 weeks but still not sure la.. woo hoo!!! She say she going to give me something special...ooo can't wait... Can't wait for next week because our church member going to start practising singing christmas songs... It going to be fun. HAHA....

That's all for my blog this time... got to finish my assignment now^^
Toodles!!!
VIKRAM**

No comments: