Sunday, December 20, 2009

THE LIST Part 1....

YO!!!

Its almost end of the year already... As some of you might know, I always come out with a list of friends that I think are the most best among all my other friends. Unlike the other years... I will only put their name on my MSN personnel message...

This time I'll post it on my blog so that more people would know^^

I'll start of right away:

#1
AJ


#2
Samantha Wong

#3
Josephine Tan

#4
Angeline Cornelius

#5
Jacqueline Tan

#6
Helen Ooi


#7
Regina Teoh

#8
Cindy Tan

#9
Vivian Skading

#10
Wen Wei

Well this my top 10 friend for girls la....The reason I choose this few people is that they bring meaning to my life I like their style... Some I even know since I was still in primary some just half a year.... I'll post another one for the guys right away!!!

Vikram

2 comments:

爱紫色的我 said...

wow..i am d top 10 lo...
hahah..so happy..

still need to wish that our friendsp 4ever la...


hahha..

Free?-->go eat Yam Rice lo...
hahah

Vikram said...

Sure.... hahaha.... Must chio many people go lo... the more the better^^