YO!!!
Today was like other normal days... wake up, take breakfast, online, go out, come back, sleep, go play basketball etc.
However, the problem only starts after all this happened. You see, during sem 2 we(YO's) decided to go to Genting. Although I've been there like so many time already... this time is different because I'll be going with my friends. Unfortunately, the trip is clashing with my Auto Conference meeting. I was waiting for this day since I was in Form 2. This year is my lucky year. My uncle booked a place for me. Since the date are clashing, I ask them to delay the date or we can go abit early. But then so far I don't think it will happen, and for that I got angry and started scolding Jie and AJ, aizzz.... I dunno what's happening to me la... I'm sorry you guys... I didn't meant to hurt your feelings. Anyway I think that's all I got to write for this post. See you tomorrow!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
VIKRAM
No comments:
Post a Comment