Looks like I didn't live up to my words... sorry ya... I just don't have the mood and the time to update my blog. But then at least I'm late than I never blogged at all right? Haha!!!
OK then... where should I start? hmm....(After 50 MINUTES) Right... A week before our final exam started, Jie and AJ's housemate's organised a BBQ party. I was invited too because I go to their hostel everyday... Haha... We took alot of photos that night.. I just upload them to friendster. The next day we(Me, AJ, Shua Ling, Angel(AJ's secondary school friend), Nien Hong and Des) went to gurney. We had our meal at Nandos, then we went to play pool. Now I realise I play pool better when I'm in a bad mood... LOL. Then we went to watch the Thailand horror movie "Coming Soon" which for me and Jie think its nothing actually. All the moves are predictable... well, for the girls its a different story la... haha... Later after all of them went home, I shoot off to PC fair because I'm working there. To be honest this PC fair was not that nice compare to last year. Anyway it was still OK... I worked till sunday.
Monday was my English and the only paper for this sem... The next day after my exam finish I straight away left Penang visit a few old friends and I return back to Penang on Wednesday, this time with my Volvo... this time I managed to get my fathers permission to take the car to Penang and spend a night there. That was nice.. after AJ's exam finished, Me, AJ and Jie went to Redbox. Afterthat, around mid night we went to Khaleel for supper. Then we went back to hostel chit chat for a while wait for Steven to come... I was not feeling well at that time... Steven got a little bit pissed off but then I think its all OK now... haha...
Well... I don't think I got anything else to say here till then its goodbye!!!
Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
Baila Baila!!!
Baila Baila!!!
VIKRAM**
No comments:
Post a Comment