First of all... SORRY!!!!!!! Its not that i don't wan to update my blog, but its because for the past five weeks I've been very very very busy and I really don't have the mood to write since almost every week I have problems with my friends or family which I would not talk about here... However, I would like to apologize to the people that I hurt their feelings especially my YO's.
It was like just yesterday when our third semester started... But now its already the end of week 5... aizzz... Time sure past by fast. The first week of semester 3 was a memorable one. Since I promise Jie, AJ, and Des I'll treat them dinner to celebrate my birthday. We 1st when to Gurney as we do always. Then we went to pizza hut and pack our meals and headed to Penang Swimming Club to celebrate. It was a risk we had to take since its raining and Des is the only person than can enter the club. We were lucky that night... we didn't get caught by the guards... hahahahaha... After we finished dinner, we rest for awhile and decided to go to Gurney again to watch Marley and Me. It was really a toching movie especially for the one who has their own pet...
OK then... fast forward to this week since the past few weeks is only full of problems... haha... After 3 semesters... I know I can't keep up with my current course. So i decided to follow my father's choice and switch to Mass Communication by end of semester 3 or TOMORROW!!! I know it sounds crazy and time wasting but sometimes if you know you can't do it, you might as well just give up and set a new goal. Next week, we(Jie's housemate's) are to do a barbeque party at the back of Paradise hotel. This is because most of Jie's housemate's are seniors and this is their final semester. Wuu~~ going to miss them all... Next week is also Easter... all my family members are coming back to Penang woo hoo~~ Rachael too haha... But I don't think I have the time for them... Sights* This really sucks... OMG!!! Its almost 5 pm already... I got to get ready... The Formula 1 Malaysian Grand Prix is going to start soon. Better get ready o... I hope Kimi aka The Iceman will win and Lewis will crash.. haha... No offence ya AJ :P
OK then.. I guess thats all for this time... I'll hope I', able to update my blog weekly...
Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
VIKRAM**
A.K.A Kram Kram^^
No comments:
Post a Comment