Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just Read...

YO!!!

Usually at the end of each day people will summarize their day into a word... For example, Happy, Sad, Complicated and ETC. Well for me, I just can't... This is what happened:

It happened on Tuesday and Thursday of this week

Tuesday:

As you see in the previous post, we went to Gurney, had lunch, shopping and it was all good.. well after class ended, me, Benny and Zon decided to go to Gurney again to buy the digimon thing... We took our bikes to Gurney. At around the traffic light at Island Plaza there my motorbike broke down... At 1st i thought just a smell problem la... but when the mechanic told me the price, I nearly fainted. It seems that almost every single part of the engine is blasted into pieces... And it cost me RM499.50... really shock....

Thursday:

Again... the day was perfect.. everything was just right finished class, chit chat with friends and even made a new friend called Pei Fong from Kelantan. At night we went to the beach to celebrate one of my classmates friend's birthday. Vivian got stung by a jellyfish. She was sent to the hospital and her parents was furious about it. I hope she gets well soon...

Thats all for this post... I'm gonna go to bed now... tomorrow is a wonderful day many activities... I will post one more tomorrow.. till then...

Booi booi!!!

Vikram*

No comments: