Whao!!! yesterday I got a call from Rachael's mum... she said that Rachael might be coming back this christmas... woo hoo~~ But I dunno I can make it or not la... aizz just hope for the best la...
Today after Miss Ngu's lecture, we(the usual 6) went to Gurney for lunch with Kelvin, Egg and Eyh Looi the main purpose is to celebrate one of my best buddy's birthday... As for his birthday present, we bought him 2 action models ( I'll upload the pictures next week^^). He loves it a lot... Then after when we went back for Miss Ngu's tutorial... late again... LOL!!! Lucky her mood good today, so we faster sit down and finish our work. Just before my class finish, I was inform that my ex-classmate Wen Wei need me to take a set of keys from her roommate. So I went and pass it to her and then headed back to BM. While on the way home, there was 1 traffic light stop which was quite long, so I decided to SMS Wen Wei just to disturb her la... All the way home I was SMSing her... But once I've passed Jit Sin school that area... I got stopped by a policeman... I kena SAMAN!!!! walao eh!!!!! really suck lo... I guess that's wat happen when you disturb someone lo.. aizz bad luck nia... Then when I reach home i straight away tell my mum...kena scold teruk.. hahahaha.. OK la thats all for this post might update in a day or two...
Aza Aza Fighting!!!
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
KramKram™
Booi Booi!!!
Tata!!!
Titi!!!
Tutu!!!
KramKram™
No comments:
Post a Comment