YO!!!
Well, I never blog about my pet poodle before...
So this will be the 1st.
We bought it at Petaling Street roughly 1 year plus ago...
Since the color of his fur is do dark brown...
We decide to name it chocolate.
He didn't get along well with my another dog Butch....
So we left him at KL.
Few days back i took him for grooming...
His fur was so so so long...
It took almost 6 hours to complete the job...
And the price...
Well lets just say Penang will only cost 1/3 of the price I paid...
Well thats KL I suppose... here are the before and after of Chocolate.

Before...

On the way to the groomers

The Final result...LOL
I'll post a few more if I can. I'm gonna stop here... look up for my next post on the night of 25th..... Thats a special post^^
I'll post a few more if I can. I'm gonna stop here... look up for my next post on the night of 25th..... Thats a special post^^

No comments:
Post a Comment