Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Shin Chiou and Wern Min photo shooting...

YO!!!

Before I went back to my hometown, I decided to have another photo shooting this time I choose Shin Chiou to be my model also with Wern Min.

After clubbing I basically went home take a bath and slept in the car because I was scared I might not wake up in the morning.... I manage to sleep for 30 to 45 minutes like that then it was time to meet up with the girls. The moment I wale up I know that today will not be a normal day...

We headed to Botanical Garden 1st... to be honest, I was not at my 100% I was yawning all the time and my judgement was not that good...haih...  I really wanted to cancel it and head back to my hometown to rest. but I scare i might disappoint them. So we continued our day.

Around 11 like that we changed to Copthorne Orchid Hotel's beach.... They loved the place there... After taking only a few shot the rain came and we have to call it a day... I really feel sorry for them and I promise I'll make it up to them nest semester =) here are some of the picture taken on that day =) hope you guys enjoy


Love her smile =)


This shot was taken when they were sitting on a rock 
while i was just a few CM above the water which 
I later  slipped and fell =.=

Shin Chiou looks good even when she is fierce =)

The view of the beach...lovely right?

 
At this point I got no idea what to take already....




Alright thats all for tonight I guess.. I'll post another two tomorrow.. nitex and sweet dreams =)

*Big Hug*
Peace Out 

Kram™


No comments: