I'm here to talk about one of the most disgusting movie I watched. I actually didn't planned to watch it. But that day I went out with Egg, Kelvin and Joanne. They forced me too. So without any choice left I had to watched.
Unlike my usual movie days, I only got a medium pack of pop corn cause I know it'll be an awful movie and I'll lose my appetite =) As I predicted, the movie was so awful!!! I actually close my eyes with one hand and use another to continue eating my pop corn...xD
There was a few shocking scenes in the movie... I really felt sorry for the guy sitting in front of me.... Every time I got scared I'll kicked his chair =.= Really sorry....hahahaha
After movie we went for dinner at Northam Beach Cafe, I was joking with Egg to eat the "Taiwan Extra Spicy Sausages" which was really really spicy. We ate till we literally cried...=.= everyone was looking at us.. so shy >.< After that meal... Egg told me he would trust what I say next time...hahahahaha.... his face was so so red!!!
ok la.. I've run out of ideas to write..see y'all next time.. bye~~

*Big Hug*
Peace Out
Kram™
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment