Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Briyani try out =)

YO!!!

I'm back again!!! Well this post is gonna be about the Chicken Briyani I tried out last week... 
Well, everyone in my family had done it. So far, my mom was the best while my dad and my brother failed...hahahaha... So it was my turn to try it out.

Before I can start I got to find all the ingredients... 
It was a little bit complicated because some spices I never heard or seen before. 
But thanks to my mom's help if was a fast job. 
1st I need to marinate the chicken with 
ginger, garlic and a few spices which I already forget their names... LOL =.=

The chicken is left aside for an hour or so... 
while waiting, I cut up the onions and other stuff. 
This part all was consider easy for me. 
My main concern was the rice. 
Instead of using normal rice, I need to use Basmati rice to cook it.
 The process was really complicated and I nearly gave up!!!

I kept my cool and continue with everything... 
By 1PM everything was done and it turnout to be really delicious.
 I got the water level just nice to cook the rice. 
Therefore it was not soggy =) 
Well, I hope I'll be able to do it again in the near future without my mom's guidance.
 I only manage to take two shot of the whole process... because there was really no time =(

 
This was what the chicken look like after marinating...


This is the final look... nice eh? Hope I can repeat it... 

Alright....thats all for this post, gonna post a few more =) Stay tune~~

No comments: