Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blur...

YO!!!

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Penang.. I hope all my sickness will be gone by then. Right now the flu is getting better the infections are gone but the bleeding will not stop.. =( To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to go back to Penang, I'm really trying to avoid a few people I call them "friends" and I hope its possible, they really make me feel sick for what they have done and the worst part is that person doesn't have a clue what they had done... At 1st I thought it was me too sensitive... but I try it out with other friends and their reaction were the same as me. So, the problem has to be with you. Really hope you will change la but to be honest, I don't think you care also. Its better to play safe and reduce conversation with you cuz I'm sick and tired of repeating the same thing all over again.

Enough about that, talk about something more positive..=) In a few days time will be my birthday!!! LoL!!! Can't wait for it to be honest... For the past few years I've never celebrate my birthday with family or even friends. Well unless I'm the one to open my mouth la... so that does not count... last year was the worst..LoL.. I celebrated at McD all alone at midnight while waiting for Samantha which never came at all...=P Well this year might be a little bit different, I might be celebrating with Rui Ling, Ling Sean and Ming Fhong... But still not sure la or I'll be celebrating with my secondary classmates at our gathering... Well just hope for the best la. I actually wanted to throw a BBQ party at my house but I can't get the approval from my parents so it's either this 2 or same like last year... LoL

Well since I'm leaving at night, I still have the whole day for me so I'll be probably running around KL  getting stuff for friends and do some final shopping =) There are 2 more items in my shopping list that I haven't bought... Hope to buy them both tomorrow^^

All right... thats all for this post... I'll update again around this time tomorrow or the next morning....  Oh ya... congrats to Shaun and Jessica!!!  You guys look good together, hope you'll be happy together forever =)

PS: Shaun... we knew you like her for the past 5 months d la.....hahahhahahahaha
Booi booi!!!
Peace \/

Kram™

No comments: