It was my birthday and I spent almost 3quater of the day either sleeping or in front of the computer until I saw Jenny online... my primary school friend^^ I asked if they wanted to hang out at night and they actually agreed... It all happen quite fast and by 10.30 PM we were at Auto City's Subway having our dinner. The people who came were Sam, Jenny, Shindii, Boon Kai, Wan Thing and two more dudes which I forgot their name...=P Actually Yi Fan was supposed to come to but she could not make it.
After dinner we walk around for a while... I also met Iris at there working... whoa... looks like she changed her hairstyle and colour... Not bad at all.. ;) After that we actually planned to called it a day and go back but some how it felt like we never spent enough time together so we decided to head to Coffee Island at Gurney Drive. It was a very fast decision we made. We reach there almost at 1am and sat there till 3.30( close shop) and then we took photos outside at Gurney for the next 45 minutes or so... After that we decided to head back home... After sending Sam, Shindii, Wan Thing and Jenny, I reached home around 5.30.. It was really a nice night spending with one of oldest friends.. I really treasure the moment we had together and I hope there will be a next time with you guys^^
Alright, thats all for this post, I'll update another 2 if I'm not mistaken by tomorrow...

Us at Gurney Drive

Our drinks^^

Coffee Island's new menu
Booi booi!!!
Peace Out \/
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment