Like the days before, I woke up around noon and straight after my bath, I face the computer. If according to plan, there would be a gathering among our secondary school friends. So I called Chi Xiang to confirm the venue but he told me that it was cancelled, so I actually organised my own reunion. I only managed to get a few of them.
So the place was Segafredo at Auto City, there were only Chin, Justina, Wenny, Wendy and Chloe and also a few friends of them. I eventually get to know one of them a bit more better which was Grace. I must say, her style really is the same like Samantha's. After 10 PM, Justina, Wendy and Chloe went home while me, Chin, Wenny and her friend and Grace when to Boston's for dinner. After that, I sent Chin home since she is just staying near my place.
After that, me, Wenny and her friend planned to go to Coffee Island again but it was kinda late so we decided to hang out at Wenny friend's place and watch ghost movie... While watching, we all kinda fell asleep. Once I awake, it was like 3.30 so I decided to head back home.
I only managed to take a few pictures but it was a nice night with those girls^^
Here are a few pics we took:


From right Wenny and her friend

Chin, Me and Wenny


2 siao za bo.. hahaha =.=

Justina

My dinner @ Boston

Wenny with heer "sad" post lol
Alright thats all for this post... I'll continue 1 more right away
Booi booi!!!
Peace Out \/
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment