The semester has started. Like other few friends, I planned to go back on Monday morning. My plan was to leave the house around 6am and clean my room and then only go for class. But as you all know, most of the time things wont go as planned =) I eventually woke up at 8am and that also thanks to Teressa's msn messages sound. If not, I also don't know what time I will wake up =.= Anyway, the time I reach my hostel was around 10am. I was shock when I found out that my room was so clean!!! Hahaha.... my house mate eventually cleaned it for me. So I quickly get changed double check my results and then headed to college. Our 1st class of the day would be Electronic Publishing which is thought by Miss Wahidah which equals to boring.
The next day was Psychology and EP practical. I must say Psychology is not something to play around with. Its either you know or don't know. We've got our assignment's topic already. I did a quick research on the net and has a lot to write about. I just hope what I find is relevant to it la... hahahaha. Next was EP,s practical it was kind of a smooth class. It's way much easier than my web page design class when I was at DIA...I have a lot of hope for this subject and I know I will do well. Wednesday will be no class for me so I'm at my home right now. I was surprise to see what my parents left for me on my bed, even it's just a pillow, I really love it^^. Thursday I will have a class but I'm still considering of going.
Alright that's for this post, working on another post right now... heads up for the next one^^

The pillow from my parents^^
Booi booi!!!
Peace Out \/
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment