Wazzup!!!
Since my semester break started, theres not even a day I live without taking medication it all started with flu. Because of that, I can't carry on my daily activity as planned. I have to postponed my golf lessons till next semester break and I was disallowed on my go-karting practice At 1st I thought it'll go away so I delay my visit to the doctor and just visit a local pharmacist. But things turn out from bad to worst. The flu didn't went away and became worst, once in a while I cant even breath at night =(
Then came the body aches and lost of 2 senses taste and smell it really make me sad. My mum always cook for me and ask me if it tastes good but I'm unable to tell. This really hurts me... After Genting came the ear and throat infection. This was the most agonizing part. Lucky for this two, it only last 2 days. After that came the fever and my flu was not improving at all... In fact, every morning when I wake till I sleep, my nose will keep bleeding.
So far I've been to the hospital 3 times. tomorrow will be the 4th=(
All of a sudden, I really miss my good friends back in Penang, I don't know why, but I feel like I'm not going to see them again.
If I don't have the chance to meet you all again, I'll say it here.. You guys are the best and i really treasure the moments we had together. And if I have done anything wrong, please forgive me...
Oh ya... do u think I use "Wazzup" at the start is better Than "Yo"? Please let me know =)
6 comments:
a word of YO.. make us remember u the best.. cz this word is all starting from u... but wat i think u wrote in the blog... is all ur thinkings....so make it come naturally...wat u think and write.. thinks of my body too...suddenly my wound pain while i work...but ... nothing is going to b done.. so wat is the most important is make things come naturally.. don treat u are the doctor...remember a word... eat more APPLE... because An Apple A Day Keeps the Doctor Away.... so make ur self too b more naturally ..and don over estimate wat will happen to u ... cz we human nvr know wat will be going on... who know wat willl happen tomorrow...
so as ppl say.. make a day happy then sad...
take care...
yea..i totally agree with Josephine ^ ^
come on vikram! don't always think of those kind of negative things that u're going to leave us..this's not the reason for u =) don't give up! yea,i know u look strong like king kong but ur heart is just opposite^ ^ lol..u hv to come back to see us and water is extremely important to u right now..k?
take care always!
ohya, it's ok for u to use "yo" or wassup"..it doesn't matter..we love to hear diff kinds of greetings from u =) but "yo" is more suitable for u ^ ^
hey bro !
positive thinking, everything will be fine..
smile always keep bad mood away..
we will meet in sem 3
don think too much le
p/s: we still wan to go subaidah drink teh O ice d !
Daniel
www.dbdlxj.blogspot.com
daniel...kram don like ppl to say 'dont think too much' cz this words make him feel geli.. he also duno y.. haha
so don say that word...see KRAM .. so many ppl care for u .. so be a KING KONG in front of ppl also in ur heart.. stay strong.. if u din come back.. we will surely 'forget' u... won think of u anymore... so u must come bak to PENANG...
Dear I told you already its gonna get worst. The fact is you like it or not, you really are thinking too much!!! I'm coming over to your house tomorrow... You need to relax boy, chill out I'm here forya :)
To ALL:
I dunno what to say maybe I really think too much sometimes... but hey,if I never think then how? I always make my day happy, but the person that I mix with will make it worst=(
Sam: If you come over, I wont open the gate also... trust me... I will do that=P
Post a Comment