Well, I'll be talking about two kinds of Valentines...
1st is the movie" Valentines Day" if you guys are planning to watch it in the near future, I strongly advise you all NOT TO GO... The movie really sucks it has no meaning at all. But then if you are just planning to see your stars in action, then go for it =) cuz they are plenty of them in it.
Alright, another Valentine story, this is what happen on the 14th this month. Well, it all started in the morning of Chinese New Year. It was a normal day for me actually until around noon when Samantha called and came up with a crazy idea... She told me that even though you are single you are still able to celebrate Valentine's Day. I was about to hang up on her as always because of her crap until I heard her plan. She had plan an outing for only our singles friend. The idea was we go out as couple just on that day and do like what other couples did. It sounds crazy, but then we are not going out with strangers we are going out with friends. So after calling up a few more friends, we had 8 of us. Samantha consider herself single cuz she had a quarrel with Mike aww so sad... hope you guys get back together soon. So the 4 "couples" were Me and Samantha, Andrew and Natasha, Shaun and Jessica, and Edwin and Stephanie. We left to KL in Sean's car. Went to Sungai Wang and bough couple t-shirts... LoL
Personally I hate couple t-shirts but then, this is not real, so its OK with me...hahahahahaha.... It was fun we did exactly like what couples did. To be honest it was kind of crazy but it was just for a day. After shopping around the hold day we went back home for a rest and went out for dinner.
To sum all things up, it was definitely an unforgetful day and I will cherish the time we had with each other that day.

Our couple shirts^^ Threw it away the next day.. LoL

Alright, that's all for my post, got to go to Mid Valley now... will post another one tonight if i have time.
Booi booi!!!
Peace \/
Kram™
No comments:
Post a Comment