Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Major Depression

Well I'm at Penang for only 2 days and I CAN"T STAND IT!!! There is two main reason for this depression, 1st will be the amount of pressure I'm getting from my dad about my future and 2nd is friendship =(

I often listen to my dad saying study hard its for your own good and bla bla bla... Usually its just listen and forget. But this time it really hit me. All of a sudden it makes me feel that I'm useless. So I had promise me, my dad and one of my lecturer that I'll do my best starting NOW. Starting from next week, my performance in class will be supervised by a lecturer. I hope this will improve my study skills. Secondly I will be at bed latest by 1. So I have to say goodbye to all those late night hang out and supper...LoL!!! I really want to push myself this semester and make something out of it.

As you can see for the past few post, I've been talking about this friend. Looks like things are getting from bad to worst. I really don't think she is taking this seriously. She just say it and then just forget about it. I'm really really sad about it. Lets face the fact, everyone threat their friends the way they hope they will be treat back right? But in this case, its more like a one way traffic. When I ask whats your problem, you wont say. So what is it actually? aizzz... I'm getting sick and tired of this thing already. I think its better to give up hope then to hope for something impossible...


Why everytime I have to be the one who apologize? And not you, when youre in the wrong?

No comments: