I hope you'll see this =)
I've been sitting here staring at the clock and my laptop
And I've been laying here praying, praying you won't chat with me
It's just another conversation between you and me
And you'll get it and be gone and I'll be crying
And I'll be begging you, baby, beg you not to leave
But I'll be left here waiting
With my Heart on my sleeve
For the next time we'll be here
Seems like a million years and I think I'm dying
What do I have to do to make you see
To make you understand me?
Why don't you stay, I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely
Don't I give you what you need
When you leave me and go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way
Babe, why don't you stay
I can't take it any longer
And my will is getting weaker
And I think I know just what I have to do
I can't waste another minute
After all that I've put in it
I've given you my best
Why can't I get the best of you?
No comments:
Post a Comment