Thursday, February 11, 2010

What happened

YO!!!

Well, the past 3 times I visit the doctor is either a clinic or a public hospital. My parents feel that its not good, so they decide to take me to Sunway Medical yesterday. Woke up quite early, because I never made an appointment. While waiting for my dad to get ready, I online for a while and I eventually got scolded.. lol

The time I reach was already like 8.30 or 9. I actually was put on a wheelchair, that really made me feel useless, I insisted on walking but I was disallowed by the nurses...swt... After registration, I was hungry, so headed to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and muffin^^  My number was 48, so I took my time la... when it was my time I went in alone. The doctor was a nice lady soft spoken and gentle... She was shock when she check my body temperature, it was only 34.5!!!  To be honest... I was shock myself...  I never get this low in my life before...

After asking a few question and checking here and there she told me that I was infected by a kind of virus and the blood vessel of the right side of my nose had already burst, at 1st I was like: Virus? Whao what is that? Sounds so cool...=.= Then only I realize that it was no laughing matter and I had to take it seriously of if the virus get worst it'll be fatal. Right now its only at the early stage so its still easy to cure but I still need to follow every steps from the doctor. I got like 5 types of medication and 2 types will make me drowsy.... awwww.....
I really hate this kind of medication, makes me feel like a dead person. Well I hope everything will be fine in this few days. Right now, I'm really feeling sleepy, looks like the medication is taking its toll =.= I'll post another one tonight if I can...

Booi booi!!!
Peace \/

Kram™

No comments: