Friday, February 19, 2010

No more a teenager...

YO!!!

Today I'm 20!!! LOL!!! Well, good news is that I don't have to spent my birthday at McD like last year... hahaha....I got a lot of plans tomorrow but all are not sure, so I can't decide anything yet. Got a lot of phone calls from friends and also messages at Facebook... Thx guys!!!

I must say the highlight for tonight have to be AJ's birthday wish by picture and the Fly FM's DJ singing birthday song on air for me... It was really something simple but really special for I really appreciated it^^

Oh ya... Went to AEON Jusco with Shin and Sherry this afternoon to watch " All's Well End's Well too 2010" They were late... LoL!!! And I don't know we sat at our correct place or not...hahaha... After that I headed to AJ's place to meet her and Yoyo... chit chat for a while and then headed home.. It was really a nice day in conclusion and I think tomorrow will be nicer with all the activities and reunion^^ Hope to meet up with my old buddies..

Alright, that all for this post... look up for my next post soon^^














AJ's smile^^




















Booi booi!!!
Peace Out \/

Kram™





2 comments:

Shin said...

Correct lah~ Trust my sense.
No more 5, 6, 7 in one roll.

Vikram said...

ok lo~~~